Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I haven't seen this in a while....so here it goes!

I've missed writing so badly. I haven't made time to be creative and I honestly think I have been more stressed because of it. The only recent development has been my teaching position at a Hardin County School. I'm blessed to have that position, but I am even more blessed to have have a man in my life that appreciates the crazy in me. He looks at me like I am "it." (Not the clown...haha) So, since he has served as an inspiration to me... here it goes.

Beauty is in his face,
but only life has crossed mine-
No, it isn't age, I say
only what I have lived.
Life left me with 
older eyes, a friend once told me.
The eyes his beauty looks 
deep within.
My lips have known 
my tears-
tears that fall like snowflakes
gently to the winter's floor. 
His hands have 
brushed them away 
as if they were drips on a canvas.
Life has crossed my face-
but his beauty kisses it still. 

Thank you for loving me still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment